Sculpey® Liquid Bakeable Clay - Gold
- Works perfectly with Sculpey® Silicone Bakeable Molds
- Great for detailing miniature pieces and for “drawing” with clay
- Perfect for using with molds and building by baking and re-baking layers
- Great for all types of clay projects–Grout for tiles, painting designs on clay, fill carving pieces and much more!
- To thin: Add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached
- To thicken – add mica powder and stir until desired consistency is reached *Please note adding mica may cause the color to change
- Image transfer: Spread thin layer on image. Bake according to instructions. Remove from oven and soak in water for 5 minutes. Gently rub off paper with fingers
- Available in 2 fl oz (59mL)
Liquid Bakeable Mediums do not give off toxic chemicals during the curing process. However, you will experience a slight odor and smoking which is non-hazardous. To minimize this we suggest using an oven hood fan and if you are using molds only bake one at a time. We always recommend using an oven thermometer. Many times, ovens are not calibrated accurately, and are actually hotter than the temperature set on the dial. Just pre-heat your oven for 15-20 minutes which should be long enough to reach the temperature on the oven thermometer needed to cure your project.