Sculpey Clay Tool Starter Set
This set has a functional sharp 2mm point for piercing and aking holes, tools to cut, add detail and pick up small bits of clay and place them precisely. 3 tools.
- Use the Needle End Pointer to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns.
- Use the Stamp End for added detail.
- Use blunt Point for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay.
- Use Ball End to make indentations, concave forms and to create curled or wavy edges.
- Use Knife End to create lines, patterns and cut clay.
- Use Flat End for smoothing, blending and adding patterns and details to clay.
Please note the handle of the tools are contoured to make them more comfortable to hold and work with. The handles are not designed to be used to roll across the clay. Doing so will leave seam lines in your work.