Bonds Everything so you can create anything!
E6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance requirements for most any project. It's flexibility and superior bond strength make it an exceptional adhesive for work with metals, polymer clays and more. Once cured, E6000 can be sanded or painted over. It produces a permanent, flexible, waterproof and crystal clear bond.
Directions for use:
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt and oil. For best results, lightly roughen the surfaces to be bonded.
- Puncture seal in tube using the pointer-cap. Ideal application temperature is 10-32°C, however fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
- Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. May take up to 72 hours to reach maximum strength depending on temperature and the surfaces being bonded.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before reapplying the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive from a surface using acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
- Not for use on Polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, or Styrofoam.
- Read safety directions on pack and call Poisons Information if the adhesive is ingested.