TDK Tools - Round Nose Pliers
Round nose pliers are essential for various crafting, jewellery making and DIY projects that require bending, shaping, and forming wire. They’re particularly useful in making earrings and other creations featuring polymer clay beads, drops and pendants.
- Material: Our TDK round nose pliers are made from high-quality materials for durability and strength.
- Size: These pliers are made for comfort with soft grips and a handle length suited to most hands. The length and size of the jaws give good leverage for ease of use.
- Jaw shape: TDK round nose pliers have conical tapering jaws that gradually narrow to a point. The size and shape of the jaws are ideal for creating consistent loops, curves and twists in wrapping wire and headpins. The smooth, evenly tapered jaws allow for precise bending and shaping of wire or metal without marking or scratching the wire.
- Joint: The box joint design of the pliers make them sturdy and reliable, allowing for smooth and consistent movement without excessive play or wobble. The inset spring won’t slip or fall out. It allows the pliers to spring back to the open position for ease of use.
- Handle grip: The grip on the handles of the TDK round nose pliers are soft and comfortable in an ergonomic shape that provide a non-slip grip, reducing hand fatigue during prolonged use.
- Price: TDK round nose pliers are exceptional value for a good quality tool. For occasional or every-day use, you’ll enjoy working with these durable and functional tools.
Other TDK Tools
TDK Round Nose Pliers are just what you need to create even, neat and consistent loops in beading and craft wire. They’re one of three tools that are the every-day pliers that are a must when making finished products out of Sculpey polymer clay beads and pendants.
The other two essential tools are: