Sculpey Soufflé - Wild Orchid 48g Limited Edition
Sculpey Soufflé is a different kind of polymer clay. It's a new innovative lightweight clay perfect for crafting and jewellery making. This clay is strong and able to hold fine detail making it perfect for even the most advanced clay techniques. Soufflé won't crack in large pieces. The defining quality of Soufflé is its beautiful suede finish when baked.
Limited Edition Colour
- Can be mixed and baked with Sculpey III and Premo.
- Add colour with Alcohol Inks or Pigment Powders.
- Cover or mix in Leaf Sheets for unique effects.
- Stays soft until baked in your oven. Does not air dry.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused. It won’t dry out!
- Souffle is flexible, strong, durable and light making it the perfect choice for larger pieces for jewellery designs.
- Preheat Oven to 130°C (275°F). Check with an oven thermometer.
- Bake for 30 minutes per 6mm (1/4") thickness. Do not over-bake. Do not microwave.
Check our Inspiration Station for more tips, inspiration and ideas.