Professional Ultimate Clay Extruder Twist Type - with 20 Discs
This Aluminium Extruder for polymer clay comes with 20 discs to create a wide range of shapes. Embellish your projects with square, round, rectangular and other consistent shapes. As this gun uses a twist handle to extrude, so it's much easier to use than the typical push-type extruders.
For best results, soften and condition clays first. This will give a smoother extrusion.
Professional Ultimate Clay Extruder Twist Type
Once the clay has been extruded, you can cut it to the desired length or shape using a clay blade, scissors, or other cutting tools. You can also shape or manipulate the extruded clay using your fingers or other tools to create additional texture or design elements.
Extruded clay can be used for adding fine detail to your clay creations such as hair, grass, vines, patterns, eyebrows, lips, teeth, cornice and edging and lots more.
Using a polymer clay extruder can be a fun and creative way to add unique shapes, patterns, and textures to your polymer clay projects. Experiment with different discs or attachments to create a wide range of designs and explore the endless possibilities of polymer clay art!
Where to buy Polymer Clay Extruder Australia
How do you Extrude Polymer Clay?
- Condition your clay with an acrylic polymer clay roller, a clay roller machine, or your hands.
Adding a drop of liquid clay softener or solid softener will make this easier.
- Select your extrusion shape from the discs supplied with your extruder.
- Assemble the extruder with the disc in the base.
- Roll your clay into a sausage just slightly smaller than the inner diameter of the extruder cylinder.
- Insert the clay into the extruder and push it towards the disc end of the cylinder.
- Turn the twist mechanism until the screw cap is at the furthest distance to the screw handle.
- Attach the handle and cap assembly to the cylinder.
- Turn the screw handle slowly to allow the clay to be squeezed through the extruder disc.